1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support S Voice & Creating S planner appointments

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ash92x, Feb 21, 2013.

1. ash92x

ash92x Newbie

Hi all,

I've been looking for a way to make S voice add calendar appointments that default to my gmail account (so it's in sync with my other devices when I create it)

Problem is no matter what I try, I can't get s voice to add appointments/tasks to gmail. Only "My calendar" which is the phones local storage.

I also tried to make S voice default calendar appointments to my samsung account to no avail.

What I tried:

1: Unlinking all accounts from my phone and then relinking them in a certain order so my gmail was at the top of the calendar list (to see if this would make default to gmail - it didn't)

2: Tapping the appointment when spoken into S voice (before clicking/saying "save) and then changing the calendar it will save to. This seems to be the closest way of doing it - as I can change the calendar default from my planner to my samsung/gmail account - but then when I try to save a new appointment via S voice alone I recieve a "I cannot save your appointment to your calendar message" until I tap the appointment and change back to "my calendar" pre-save.

Has anyone figured out how to get it workings so I can save stuff to S planner using s voice whilst having it default to my google calendar?

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Tbh i have no idea but shouldnt you be using Google Now instead of s-anything by now mate.
    Just a guess but surely googles own software will be more comptatible with eachother than samsung->google?
    Good luck man :thumbup:

3. ash92x

ash92x Newbie

Thanks for the reply. If anything s voice and s planner should be more compatible.

Why should I be using google now? I've been using s voice because it's easy tk access (double tap home)

Thanks again
    Ash