• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saint Patrick's Day 2024

olbriar

Jun 19, 2010
Land of Oz
St Pat's day is right around the corner, March 17th. It is a holiday that my family always observed and claimed to be mostly Irish. My DNA seemed to support that but as years pass I'm far less Irish and mostly Scottish. :) I don't feel less Irish and it certainly will not slow me down from celebrating the holiday. I don't party as I did in my younger days but I will have my family's traditional corned beef brisket and cabbage. I don't know that I've ever missed enjoying the meal on the 17th of March. I hope that you have a safe and enjoyable St Patrick's day.

My son, his wife, her sister and her husband will be in downtown Wichita today for the Paddy Day Parade. It's mostly an afternoon overgrown block party that they have done for the past few years.
In that crazy crowd is the last place I'd want to be but I don't party like I once did. They always have a blast but it's a younger man's sport.

Upvote 0
FB_IMG_1710618909876.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones