• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

same old story

768-518 main

480-245 screen off

I've been using Pandora off and on all day to help with the battery drain but never expected to be at 15% in 7.5 hours. that's crappy even for my earlier frustrations. I hope wiping the stats and using the battery tweak help, otherwise I'm going back to sense. I don't want to, but I had way better battery than I do now. it wasn't great, but better.

If you are using Pandora on a regular basis, maybe that's the cause of your battery loss. I've always had the luxury of having my phone charging when using Pandora but the few times it was not on the charger, the battery drained quickly

Upvote 0
Pandora was just to help along the battery after wiping the stats this morning. I was doing something that allowed me to work with my headphones on at work today. Normally I use it on the charger too.

Well, I've wiped the stats, fully charged, and about to see it that helped. Do I need to let the battery drop to zero again?

Upvote 0
Pandora was just to help along the battery after wiping the stats this morning. I was doing something that allowed me to work with my headphones on at work today. Normally I use it on the charger too.

Well, I've wiped the stats, fully charged, and about to see it that helped. Do I need to let the battery drop to zero again?

Nope, don't need to

Upvote 0
I put it on the charger at 6:00 pm. it was full around 11:00 pm. I took it off the charger and turned it completely off because I don't like leaving it on the charger all night if its full, but I need it to be full when I leave for work. I put it back on the charger and rebooted around 7:00 am this morning but, didn't take it off thr charger til a little before 8:00 am. it was full. it's 9:30 am now and its down to 92% with little use.

Upvote 0
I put it on the charger at 6:00 pm. it was full around 11:00 pm. I took it off the charger and turned it completely off because I don't like leaving it on the charger all night if its full, but I need it to be full when I leave for work. I put it back on the charger and rebooted around 7:00 am this morning but, didn't take it off thr charger til a little before 8:00 am. it was full. it's 9:30 am now and its down to 92% with little use.

Now that I'm reading through your posts, you're still on RC1, correct? I was having troubles with the battery on the RC1:(

Flash the latest nightly http://mirror.teamdouche.net/get/heroc/cm_heroc_full-122.zip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones