• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung App not allowing login

FirebirdStud

Android Enthusiast
Sep 19, 2010
Minnesota
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 and I try to log into my Samsung Apps account with my email address and password. Once I hit enter, it says:

"Error
The country information for your account does not match the country information for this store.

-Store Country: (BLANK)
-Account Country: United States

To continue using Samsung Apps, sign in using an account with the same country information as the store."

Now, I purchased the Tablet in the United States in August of 2011, and took it with me to England while I earned my MBA. I created an account here in America before I went and everything was fine. While in England it made me create another account in England. Fine.

But now that I am back in America, when I go to sign in, I cant change the email address. It is greyed out and it just wont let me.

So, how do I either get the tablet to let me enter a different email address, or reset the app so I can re-login. This is so frustrating because I cant find that option it settings anywhere now that it is on Icecream Sandwich. :(

What a joke Samsung's help feature is on their website.. They told me i had to do a factory reset to fix this issue.. I fixed it by going into the accounts section of settings and just deleting the Samsung account and readding it.
Why can't smart people man the service Desk?
Because the smart people are working elsewhere.
:D
As a side note, I don't use the Samsung Apps and don't link my account on my Tab...nothing there I like. Just saying...
:smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
Because the smart people are working elsewhere.
:D

HAHA like on this board, for free. It's a funny world we live in.

As a side note, I don't use the Samsung Apps and don't link my account on my Tab...nothing there I like. Just saying...
:smokingsomb:

Well, now that I have access, I couldn't agree more. The UK edition had loads of cool shit in it, like the free need for speed hot pursuit app!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones