1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Default keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BetaMan, Jan 30, 2013.

1. BetaMan

BetaMan Android Enthusiast

Does anybody know if it's possible to add words to the default Samsung keyboard dictionary? I'm using Beans rooted ROM and it doesn't include Swype anymore. Is it possible? Or is there an apk for the Swype that came with the phone originally?

Was thinking about flashing the new ClearROM 4.2.5 ACE. I'm on Verizon's network.

Advertisement

2. BetaMan

Well, how about the Stock Swype apk that came with the stock ROM? I'm currently running CleanROM ACE 4.2.5 and it doesn't have Swype on it. Does anyone have the Swype.apk by chance?

3. Nobby Sheep

Nobby Sheep Member

Type out the word and then click it when it appears just above the keyboard. That saves it to your personalised dictionary.

I "think" if you carry on typing it won't remember it.

Similarly to delete a word long press on the word when it appears above the keyboard and select "will be removed from learned words".

At least that how it works on my non rooted International SIM free version!

BetaMan likes this.
  4. BetaMan

Thanks! That works! I usually keep typing and it doesn't save it. I stopped typing and went back into the app and it was there! Cool!

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews