• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3!!!

The current Note is all the size I'd be willing to carry in a pocket and it's even a bit big for that but still worth it. For me to have a bigger screen it will have to fit in the current case or it will fold. Samsung is working hard on folding screens.

In the mean time this phone is doing everything I want. Size is tolerable. Speed, sceen quality and battery endurence are great. I wouldn't trade off on the current combination of features. This phone will be a hard act to follow.

Upvote 0
Any speculation on the announcement and release date for U.S? Everyone is saying February but I find that pretty difficult to believe

I only see some blogs mentioning February announcement w/ release right after, but I don't see that on all the blogs (just a select few).

I think it'll be a year from when the Note 2 released, quite honestly. I think all the talk about the Note 8 tablet has confused bloggers into writing about the Note 3 (even though there have been no FCC leaks, bluetooth certification or wifi certification leaks). And since they started writing about the Note 3, they probably figured that people are clicking through, so why not keep speculating until the time has passed, just to get the traffic.

Reactions: Namrak
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I only see some blogs mentioning February announcement w/ release right after, but I don't see that on all the blogs (just a select few).

I think it'll be a year from when the Note 2 released, quite honestly. I think all the talk about the Note 8 tablet has confused bloggers into writing about the Note 3 (even though there have been no FCC leaks, bluetooth certification or wifi certification leaks). And since they started writing about the Note 3, they probably figured that people are clicking through, so why not keep speculating until the time has passed, just to get the traffic.
What about the significant price dross we are seeing on the note 2

Upvote 0
Haha I accidentally posted the wrong article. I meant to post the article about the new Samsung branded wireless charger hitting the FCC possibly hinting towards an announcement of the note 3 and S4 since they are rumored to come with wireless charging capabilities.

Edit: here's the article...
Samsung Qi Wireless Charger Stops at the FCC, We Wonder Which Device Will Utilize It – Droid Life

Oh, you mean the one I posted on the wireless charging thread yesterday morning:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/636637-wireless-charging-2.html

Upvote 0
Meet the Note X when is enough just enough...lol

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0
In my own opinion as much I like a big screens to read and watch videos; I think they are going to far..

I just got a Note 2 and love it, love the 5.5 inch screen. I really like how Samsung is striving to be the best but going larger each year on the screen is pushing it I think. Your better off just getting a tablet. I just can't picture holding a 6"+ phone to your ear. Your almost going to have to shell out for a bluetooth ear piece as well. I have an ipad mini and tried holding that to my ear and just felt ridiculous.

There's gonna be a point when you need to stop on the screen size for a phone. Phones are suppose to be portable and convenient. I love Samsung products, I have their TV's as well, but with the phones they are going a little to far as far as the size I think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones