• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Y

Hi Frds,

I am just new to android forum and also to android samsung galaxy Y 5360 phone.

Recently I switched back from BB to Andi, but there are lot of problems with memory in android.

I had done so homework with google on how but find this forum is very active in solving the probs.

I just need a small help to increase my internal memory by rooting the phone and further to use link2SD before that I want some information for you all.

Can anyone mail me (dvishalb@gmail.com) about how to root the phone using proper files because I had seen many links take you to some sites having virus and not even to download the correct files required.

Will my will work as normal as now factory pack after rooting, after rooting is there will be any issues to viruses etc etc.

I had seen the procedure also bit different at different sites may be typo error because of which many people landed into problems which I don't want.

I just wanted to increase my ROM memory for good speed and wanted high data comsuming apps like FB, Whatsapp or Google play to switch to SD.

Since I had purchased this phone newly I don't want to get land into problems soon.

So plz plz help anyone.

Thanks in advance.

Vishal

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones