• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung GS3 T-Mobile stuck on Samsung logo T999L

Think I'll have a beer
Ya I'm gonna probably be up all night trying to get my phone back to normal...
so now that it at least turned on....Custom ROMs or all the other fancy cool extras? Any suggestions?

I learned and read into a bit trying to find how to fix my phone and alot of the stuff I read seemed like...why haven't I done this my whole life?

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Ya I'm gonna probably be up all night trying to get my phone back to normal...
so now that it at least turned on....Custom ROMs or all the other fancy cool extras? Any suggestions?
I learned and read into a bit trying to find how to fix my phone and alot of the stuff I read seemed like...why haven't I done this my whole life?
I've only been fooling with phones and pc for a few months and I'm hooked. Had to learn pc for work,PLC trouble shooting. My laptop would laugh at me if I tried to do anything but surf web and shop on amazon

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones