• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung kies help!!

Make sure you have the latest version of Kies installed to ensure Windows has the correct drivers.

To connect Phone to Kies:

1.Start Kies
2. Switch off phone. Remove SD card and restart.
3. Change the USB settings. Go to Settings > Wireless and Network > USB Settings and change it to Samsung Kies.
4. Connect phone to PC by USB cable. Kies should now recognise the phone.

bjlabuk

Upvote 0
guys plz help,..

Kies shows ' a new firmware version is available' and when i hit upgrade button, it downloads the firmware components. After that my pc shows an error message( win 7), as the program has stopped working. But even when i choose 'close the prgram' button in the error message, the kies keeps running. It shows: preparing components for firmware upgradation. ...and keeps running. I've waited for 3-4 hrs, and still it's running and nothing happening. I checked my data usage while it's running and it was almost Zero(that means it doesn't download anything, or is it like , it only cooks the already downloaded components?):mad:. I don't know what's going wrong with this crap.
Even I have downloaded the latest version of kies.

Somebody earlier in this forum has told kies work only with tw launcher. Is that so? Mine is Go launcher.

The error message details as follows:(dn't think that would help)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: gt-i9003.exe
Problem Signature 02: 11.7.6.1
Problem Signature 03: 4e13ef03
Problem Signature 04: FirmwareUpdateAgent.Common
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4e13ef03
Problem Signature 07: 1fd
Problem Signature 08: 0
Problem Signature 09: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones