• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung moment network change

Spyder_Man

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
I have recently been given a samsung moment for sprint, unfortunately i have verzons service and i am very happy with them. i have played with several android phones but this is the first time i have had one of my own, and i am still learning.. i have to questions. 1) is it possible to change the network on the phone. 2) can i do it myself, and if so how???

Is it possible? Probably. I can't find any credible info on how to do it though. It doesn't seem worth the effort to me. Instead, why not sell the Moment and use the cash to buy a used Droid? Looking at the current ebay prices, you should break even or maybe come out a little ahead. Personally, I think the Droid is superior to the Moment in every way except the keyboard.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones