• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Note vs S Note

gadgetgalbb

Jun 2, 2012
On my note 5 I would sync to evernote so my notes were available on PC or tablet. This appears to no longer be an option on note 7. Prior to evernote I was using Samsung account but notes were deleted when switching phones so I don't trust the Samsung account. I could be missing something so if someone has figured this out then your input is appreciated

On my note 5 I would sync to evernote so my notes were available on PC or tablet. This appears to no longer be an option on note 7. Prior to evernote I was using Samsung account but notes were deleted when switching phones so I don't trust the Samsung account. I could be missing something so if someone has figured this out then your input is appreciated
Not sure why you're notes are not showing up in New phone but I've had Samsung since the Note 2 and all my notes showed up in every phone every time. I'm just asking but do you backup up your phone to Samsung?

Upvote 0
I would like screen off memos to stay on the screen until I turn the screen back on. I am usually in a hurry and just jotting something down to remember until I can get somewhere to write it down in a more orderly way. I have a problem with short term memory and live by my notes and alarms. Remembering that I jotted something down and it is now on my phone but I don't see it won't work for me. Out of sight, out of mind.

Upvote 0
I have NO IDEA why Samsung didn't include Action Memo! How hard could that possibly be? Write a note and immediately link it to Contacts, Phone, Mail... even Navigation. Now all we can do is take notes. WTH, Samsung????

EDIT: Samsung must have heard us because, apparently, Action Memo is coming back next month:

http://phandroid.com/2016/08/29/action-memo-note-7-september/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones