• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Vibrant (with goodies)

RichieHD

Jun 8, 2010
New York City
I have an ebay listing here:
Samsung Vibrant (with Goodies!) | eBay

But, I'll give you guys the back story. I'm pretty much selling my Vibrant so I can buy a Moto Triumph. Yes, I will miss the SAMOLED. Yes, I will miss the unlocked bootloader. Truth is, $25 a month (possible $35) is a steal. I'd be saving an insane amount of cash by switching to Virgin.

I'm selling this with two TPU cases, some screen protectors, a 2gb microSD card, 2 batteries, a TV Out cable AND A $25 Samsung Media Hub card that I got at the Samsung Galaxy Tab meetup that happened a month or so ago.

The ebay listing is starting at 210 with a buy it now price of 275. If someone here is willing to pay 250 (minus shipping) , they can have it. Photos can be posted if necessary. I'm honest to a fault when I say in the ad that it's in amazing condition. No screen blemishes or chassis dents.

Let me know if you're interested. No trades. I already bought the Triumph, just looking to sell this. (Craigslist weirds me out, hah)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones