1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Saved one number, disappeared after 5 minutes

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Android Question

Long story short - met a girl at the beach, went for a coffee, she gave me her number, I saved it (I'm 10000% sure I saw it - I also saw the link to her whatsapp) and five minutes later---it disappeared.

I have an HTC7, what can I do?

First time it ever happened to me, sometimes I created new numbers and then couldn't find them on whatsapp - but once I 'opened' all the accounts it worked. Now...I'm lost. Thanks

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

Hmmm,
    I've had that happen, but always figured that I did not "SAVE IT", and I suspect that is what happened for you.

what I try to do, is call my contacts back when I enter them, to make sure they are saved....
    then the History Log will have the info.

3. Xavier Black

Xavier Black Android Expert

That has happened to me plenty with important numbers..and the damn not important that I keep deleting and continue reappearing..this damn Hercules it's getting in my nerves..what he says is a good suggestion..call them up right in the spot..

balotelli82 and AZgl1500 like this.
  4. balotelli82

balotelli82 Lurker

I have no idea why I didn't do that. I'm seriously 10000000% sure I saved it, also because I look at that contact and saw a link to her whatsapp. Jesus Christ, that unfuriates me