• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Saving Media Into Internal Phone Memory

Okay I Don't Know Much About phones, But Can somebody Tell Me How To Save My Media Into The Phones Internal Memory? I Have 6Gb of Unused Space(which I probably won't ever really use) that I'm Hoping I Can Use To Save My Music into. I Use Apps To Download Music Such As Media Player And Tubemate(downloaded tubemate from internet on phone) But They all Save My Music Into The SD Card, which Is Running Out Of Space. Can Somebody Help Me Figure Out How To transfer it all Into The Internal Phone Memory?

Without access to a computer, the only way to do it would be with a file manager on the phone (like Astro). There are other file managers like ES file explorer that you can try, but they are all just as tedious to copy the contents of the sd card to the internal memory.

In astro you would use the multi select option (select all) then use the edit command to "cut" the files. Then navigate to your internal music storage folder, use the edit command and choose paste. I believe there is as limit to the number of files you can move at once though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones