• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello all! I though it would post this here because i haven't been able to pinpoint another post on this issue, if my searching skills are not up to par please don't flame :D

during a call, i'm getting complaints of a high pitched squeal/screech. this is only recent and i have been playing around with some different kernels here and there from chevy, (i'm also using bb 0.4) does anyone have any ideas if this could be a hardware, software, or network issue?

Hope it helps. :)

I just checked. After changing the vocode setting, just press the Back or Home soft key to exit. Your phone will reboot.

We used to have a high pitched chirp/screech sound on Verizon on the Blackberry 8330 in some locations using some radio files. I hope it isn't a similar problem with Verizon and the Droid. Though i've never heard the chirp on my Droid. I used to get it in my BB.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones