• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories screen protectors? (htc incredible)

true5l

Lurker
Jun 24, 2010
Since the two screen protectors verizn sells only cover the screen (not the 4 "touch buttons") what are the best screen protectors? I definately have to buy a screen protector that covers from the earpiece to the trackpad, (I do not want the invisashield).
If you can post a link or what type you have? Thanks!

I don't have a vast range of experience with lots of vendors but I can say that I think the Steinheil Crystal Clear ones I'm using are pretty good. Clarity is perfect. Smoothness is a little less than the original screen, but I have no trouble with Swype and it seems as if the smoothness gets better day to day of use. I suspect there may have been a little manufacturing chemical residue on the protector immediately after applying. However just regular usage and cleaning have made this a non-issue.

good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones