• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen replacement

cvinal34

Lurker
Dec 7, 2012
i dropped my bionic and cracked the screen several months ago. it worked fine for awhile then the screen just froze. I bought several new digitizers and replaced it myself. The phone boots up and everything fine but i still cant use the touch screen. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?:thinking:

i dropped my bionic and cracked the screen several months ago. it worked fine for awhile then the screen just froze. I bought several new digitizers and replaced it myself. The phone boots up and everything fine but i still cant use the touch screen. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?:thinking:

There is a repair guide thread here. (Perhaps it should be stickied?)

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid-bionic/531298-how-fix-motorola-droid-bionic-screen.html

My guess is that you did something wrong reassembling the phone. Perhaps the guide will help you?

Reactions: OutOfPhase
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones