• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen sensitivity?

Me too, this is driving me freaking crazy when web browsing. I have a hard time recreating the exact problem though, but it happens a lot. I will be scrolling through a website and then all of the sudden it will hit a link for no reason (I've used an iPhone for 2+ years so it's not like I am new to touch screens).

Upvote 0
I have an HTC desire hd and apart from the puny speaker its my main complaint. I fitted a zagg invisible shield screen protector, fantastic film but not cheap. They make the screen slightly less sensitive and a wee bit tacky to the touch. I prefer it and I think its much better. The protection is fantastic too, you will not need to replace it. I used to have a Nokia 5800, it could be used with a stylus which was nice, alas not on htc. The abuse it took was biblical, and the zagg took it all. The speaker was better on that too... lol... another story.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones