• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Screenprotector

hello,

I'm new on this forum and its my first time that i will have a samsung (even an android) phone.
Normaly I whould have my note 7 tomorow but because of the recal i have to wait 2 to 4 weeks voor my new phone.
During this waiting period, I can start looking for a good screen protector.
Here in Belguim I can buy the screenprotector from samsung.
Will this be a good buy or is it better to buy a better one from the internet like iq schield or so.

I hope you can help me

thx

Last edited:
Bump. I went with the iq shield liquid skin updated version on Amazon for $7 and some change. Just installed it not too long ago. First time doing a wet screen protector install. Install went perfect. Love this screen protector. I will take some pictures of it with another phone and post a picture sometime this coming week.

I also bought the protector but there was no sticker on it that it was the updated version.
Was there a sticker on yours?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones