• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card benchmark speeds. What cards do yall have

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2015
So i got a off brand 64gb uhs-1 that ended up faulty so my stupidity for thinking i can get cheap quality. Im currently running a class 4 old san disk thats grandma slow. I didnt get to benchmark my new card that was faulty but to compare the difference. Adding a 1.5 gb movie from pc to sd card takes about 5-7 minutes on the crappy san disk i have but the same movie on the uhs-1 card only took about 1-2 minutes for that same size movie. Which is night and day difference in speeds.

On to my question. Have you guys benchmarked any of your cards. Im trying to find a fast best bang for the buck 64 gb card. Samsung evo vs pro is a $24 - $44 difference in models but is the speed difference transfer over when its in a phone.

Any suggestions you guys have. My budget is $50 and ill order from amazon as im a amazon enoloyee and a prime member so free 2 day shipping, haha

Thanks
In advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones