• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

justme0485

Apr 14, 2012
Last night while I was at work, I was on my phone texting and I looked up somethings on the internet five minutes total. My phone got all hot then my battery life drain very quick and fast. I did some research and found it could be a battery issue ( which i just got a new battery last week) other thing i found could is my sd card was corrupt and the system is hanging. Needless to say i took out my sd card and plugged it into my pc and it had issues so I had the pc correct them. Here are my questions. 1) Are we not suppose to move apps to the sd card to save space on the phone? 2) I do not even know how the sd card got corrupt since i allowed the phone to move it. Should i use a app called app mover to move them?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones