• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sgs2 cache clearance

mahmud9935

Lurker
Aug 13, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have sgs2 int. Unrooted phone. I have next problem. Storage space running out on my device. I have tried everything to keep up with free memory for apps. But I have encountered with next problem.when cleaning cache for each app,it rather decreasing my memory in app device storage. I have tried also several apps in play store but it giving same effect.
I thought that cache cleaning rather suppose to increase memory. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Hi mate,

Have you tried cleaning the cache by powering off your phone, press and hold volume up, power and home. You should see the green android man and after a min or so of loading a list of options one of which is to clean cache. Select it by using the volume up/down button to highlight and then the power button to select. Once cleared the cache you can then re boot the system. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mahmud9935
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones