• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SGS2 reboots when trying to install apps

ppllz

Lurker
Oct 6, 2011
Hello,

Well i have a question.

Since today, when i try to download apps and install them, from the market or the internet, my GS2 crashes and reboot.

I installed some apps this morning, and it went well. I havent done anything between then and now.

I dont know if anyone can help me, but, its pretty anoying, that i cant install anything.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch :)

Well, i think i can explain my problem better. It could give you a better view of what i'm doing and what's happening.

Well, I go to the market and download a app.
Its downloading and when its finished it automatically installs it. It keeps installing it for around 5 seconds. Then my phone freezes for 2 seconds. And it automatically reboots, like a fast reboot. Within 10 seconds, my phone is back and everything is running back normally.

So i hope i gave you a better view now of whats happening.

If nothing works, then ill do a factory reset. Maybe then the problem will be solved. But i hope you guys can help me find it, and save me soms time, installing all the apps again :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones