• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SGS3-R530M] Metropolis Rom [4.3 Touchwiz]

Is there anyway to keep the home button from turning on the screen once its off. I perfer to have to use the power button. As it seems the screen turns on in my pocket all the time and kills my battery. I think disabling wake with home button would help.
try this yet?? :D

Stop Home key from waking screen

Upvote 0
Ok shall try it that way.
So far via computer I have dl 24% in 1hour and a half.
lol i honestly would have cancelled and restarted the dl lol, but by any chance do you dl torrent files etc..? sometimes you can dl something tagged with copyright and your internet providers will slow your speeds temorarily.. ;/ jus sayinn lol

Reactions: morgankslade
Upvote 0
Is morphology the only themer we have? It does a very poor job on mms. That's my only complaint lol. Now if the mms from bb9 or liquidsmooth could be made to work on here that would be awesome. Ldrifta already has the 4.2 camera working, so would mms be any different?

Yea, can anyone answer this? Is morphology the only theme choice we have? A theme that themes mms? I wish something like this existed on these forums. I wish someone took the time to make some nice themes :p

Upvote 0
Yea, can anyone answer this? Is morphology the only theme choice we have? A theme that themes mms? I wish something like this existed on these forums. I wish someone took the time to make some nice themes :p

ive been slacking, second post updated :p

any of the guides are more than welcome to add known working addons/themes as they wish :)

Reactions: jtw1216 and ARocker
Upvote 0
There are a couple of TW themes, but they serious lack the mms dept.

Yep, there are three TW themes that I know of. I dont think you've tried them. They all have a themed mms. While they are not quite like bb9 mms, i think they're better than morphology or nothing at all.

Here are some screenshots:
[Hide]
du6ymy2y.jpg

6ysatepy.jpg

9u4eqahe.jpg

hu5ehe7e.jpg

eqe6y3an.jpg

ma5ehe8e.jpg

[/spoiler]

Ldrifta already has the 4.2 camera working, so would mms be any different?

FYI...Theres been a 4.2 camera that works with touchwiz for a while. I dont believe LD did anything specific to get it working. Also, Ive seen a few AOSP mms for TW...I haven't tried any...they aren't a big deal.

Upvote 0
Yep, there are three TW themes that I know of. I dont think you've tried them. They all have a themed mms. While they are not quite like bb9 mms, i think they're better than morphology or nothing at all.

Here are some screenshots:
[Hide]
du6ymy2y.jpg

6ysatepy.jpg

9u4eqahe.jpg

hu5ehe7e.jpg

eqe6y3an.jpg

ma5ehe8e.jpg

[/spoiler]

FYI...Theres been a 4.2 camera that works with touchwiz for a while. I dont believe LD did anything specific to get it working. Also, Ive seen a few AOSP mms for TW...I haven't tried any...they aren't a big deal.

Yeah, I found some mms mods on xda. But they use cm 10.1, & cm has no theme options for mms like bb9. Oh well lol I'll give some of what we have here a tryout.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones