• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your best TV shows similar to Mr. Robot

I'm also a big fan of Mr. Robot. Complex series with all kinds of examples of incredible cybersecurity touches mixed in with mental health issues. Can't suggest anything even similar to it.
On a different tangent, have you watched The Expanse? It's full of really good special effects from beginning to end, with an engaging political confrontation mostly taking place within our solar system.

Upvote 0
yeah Mr Robot is so unique. its hard to suggest anything that is similar.

if you want sci-fi/cyberpunk Altered Carbon on Netflix is amazing.

Reactions: DeveloperHeat
Upvote 0
I think you'll really enjoy Black Mirror. It offers a unique and often unsettling perspective on how technology can shape our lives and raises important questions about its consequences. I hope you find it as intriguing as many others have.
I just added the trailer to my youtube watch later. I hope to watch it eventually

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones