• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your Home Theme!

snap20110628_200725.png

Reactions: Eddy120876
Upvote 0
so how do i do this lol

Well, you can get a screen shot from your phone from a few different apps.

Then you upload that picture to a pic hosting site (ex. Photobucket, or your own web server) which will give you an img code to post the pic into your message.

If you need me to elaborate more on that, just let me know.

Here's mine, certainly not as spartan as ciper's, but definitely still function over form ;) :

D6564255_7664769_887597

Upvote 0

Then you upload that picture to a pic hosting site (ex. Photobucket, or your own web server) which will give you an img code to post the pic into your message.

Here's mine, certainly not as spartan as ciper's, but definitely still function over form ;) :

D6564255_7664769_887597

Nice one TRS-80

Upvote 0

i meant how to do add a theme. i thought you had to have a rom to accomplish this. edit: from the previous posts im guessing just dl golauncher lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones