• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your NFC tag settings

Got all the usual one's. Been playing with this loads over the last few days and it's a great feature.
Office one - Silence phone, dim screen to auto brightness, wifi, enable vibration. This is also a switch one so does the opposite when I leave.
Got a car one which brightens screen 100%, all sound full volume and starts up my satnav and bluetooth.
Got an arrive home one which does auto brightness, wifi, full volumes, auto-sync.
One to leave home which does as above but switches off wifi.
One for going to bed which does auto brightness, switches wifi, bluetooth, auto-sync off, mutes phone.
Want to do another go to bed one with an alarm. Also may set up one for when I leave work and sends a message to the missus to let her know I'm leaving.
My fave one is another for work so I can listen to my music on shuffle while at my desk. Launches poweramp and switches the start stop media playback control. Also pauses the player on second swipe. Starts again on next swipe and so on.
Cheers, Rich

Reactions: SBdrumz
Upvote 0
@three6ty

You know go sms has a scheduled message feature, right ;)

Nice set of rags btw.

I have a few;
Leaving Home, wifi off, vol up, sync off, brightness 25%
Just got home, wifi on, mobile data off, sync on, vol half
Sleeping, wifi off, data off, sync off, vol off, and brightness 5%
And an outside work one that just sets my brightness to auto.

Upvote 0
Got all the usual one's. Been playing with this loads over the last few days and it's a great feature.
Office one - Silence phone, dim screen to auto brightness, wifi, enable vibration. This is also a switch one so does the opposite when I leave.
Got a car one which brightens screen 100%, all sound full volume and starts up my satnav and bluetooth.
Got an arrive home one which does auto brightness, wifi, full volumes, auto-sync.
One to leave home which does as above but switches off wifi.
One for going to bed which does auto brightness, switches wifi, bluetooth, auto-sync off, mutes phone.
Want to do another go to bed one with an alarm. Also may set up one for when I leave work and sends a message to the missus to let her know I'm leaving.
My fave one is another for work so I can listen to my music on shuffle while at my desk. Launches poweramp and switches the start stop media playback control. Also pauses the player on second swipe. Starts again on next swipe and so on.
Cheers, Rich

Nice, I'll have to try some of these... what NFC app are you using to program your tags? I bought some tags from tagstand.com and just got them the other day... been messing around with a couple different apps - NFC Task Launcher and Samsung Tectiles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones