• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Shortcut to POP3 Inbox?

dgold82

Apr 26, 2010
Hi, just got the Droid 2 for my wife (coming from the Ally). She has two POP3 (not gmail) email accounts that I used to have shortcuts to on her homepage.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make a shortcut for each of the inbox's--something that took me 2 seconds on the Ally. For now I have the messages app on her homepage which is a neat overview but she would rather have the 1x1 shortcut. Every other Android phone I have played with can do it (Dinc, Epic 4G).

Am I missing something? Thanks!

Hi, just got the Droid 2 for my wife (coming from the Ally). She has two POP3 (not gmail) email accounts that I used to have shortcuts to on her homepage.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make a shortcut for each of the inbox's--something that took me 2 seconds on the Ally. For now I have the messages app on her homepage which is a neat overview but she would rather have the 1x1 shortcut. Every other Android phone I have played with can do it (Dinc, Epic 4G).

Am I missing something? Thanks!

Wow. So no one here has a shortcut to a non-gmail inbox? Still haven't figured it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones