• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I write this ? SMS/MMS to Twitter ?

I am thinking of writing this app, do you thing it's useful to many ? Basically it forwards your incoming/sent sms or mms (with pic or video) and posts on twitter. If MMS (video or pic) it will post the content to twitpic and makes it a twitter post.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

I dont use twitter so no real opinion on that but it does sound like a good idea ..

BTW: I have your TextBack Geo ... and am hoping that it will textback on SMS's as well as well if you select an option to do that ..

Upvote 0
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

I dont use twitter so no real opinion on that but it does sound like a good idea ..

BTW: I have your TextBack Geo ... and am hoping that it will textback on SMS's as well as well if you select an option to do that ..

It shoud textback on SMS as well. I am trying to fix any issues with SMS popup etc other SMS background software soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones