• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

showbox and popcorn time not downloading!!! HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnh78614

Lurker
Nov 5, 2014
So I'm trying to download the Showbox app on my phone, and for those of you who don't know it is an app you download online from your phone. So it downloads and I allow my phone to download apps that are not from the play store and then the screen that shows the app information, what programs it needs to have access to shows up. On that screen when I press install NOTHING HAPPENS! I keep on pressing it and nothing happens, but when I press cancels it cancels. The same thing happens with popcorn time.

Hello and welcome mnh78614,
Unfortunately, Showbox is an app that circumvents copyrights and from what I understand, Popcorn time is a variant of the same theme.
Therefore, we cannot discuss, or provide direction to such, sorry. :(

I am closing this thread, and if you have any questions, feel free to tick my username, and send me a pm:)

/thread closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones