• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slider Bar for HTC Sense ?

Messenger62

Lurker
Feb 22, 2011
I have an HTC Desire HD and I've been experimenting with various Launchers such as ADW, Launcher Pro and Go Launcher. I love the sliding app bar at the bottom of the of the Go Launcher and Pro Launcher Home page.
I also love the active full screen apps that don't need to be started by tapping an icon that come with HTC themes.
I really don't want 5 scrolling pages of widget and app icons. I would like to see active apps just like HTC Sense has.
So I guess my questions are;
1) Can I install a custom dock bar with a slider on the HTC theme or is there an HTC theme that has one?
2)Are there any widgets or apps that I can install on Go Launcher or Launcher Pro that run full page when I slide to the next page after my home page just like the friend stream and full page calendar

thanks for any suggestions

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones