• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SM-A505F

Hello, I have a device SAMSUNG a505f it was FRP I could not unlock it, so I downloaded the software for the type of Android 10 device, so I first started Odin and chose the bootloader option and uploaded the file, it appeared to me PASS But the phone is in bootloop mode and a message shows me "REV. CHECK FAIL. DEVICE.? BAINRY 5 (DTP)" and I can’t I'm getting into bootloader mode, can you help me???

bootloop mode? do you mean that your phone is in a bootloop? did you download the correct firmware for your device? firmware updates are very device specific. do you have a link on where you downloaded the file? can you get into the download mode?

and just an fyi flashing a firmware update will not bypass FRP. you will still need the google credentials that was initially used before tripping frp.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones