• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Help tried to flash custom rom on my infinix hot 10 using fastboot but i used the wrong rom, bootloader was already unlocked so it got stuck at an orange state bootloop. How to fix cause fast boot cannot recognize device and cannot eneter recovery mode.
why are you flashing custom roms via fastboot? did you have a custom recovery? what is an orange state bootloop? is it just a bootloop, but with an orange screen?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
maybe try and flash a stock rom and see if you can at least get your phone working again.:

not sure how to flash it though. never heard of your phone, so i have no experience with it.

Upvote 0
maybe try and flash a stock rom and see if you can at least get your phone working again.:

not sure how to flash it though. never heard of your phone, so i have no experience with it.
I don't know how to flash it coz the fastboot can't even recognize it because of the bootloop and i didn't have a custom recovery

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones