• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smart Keyboard PRO: Nice layout

Rhysd2

Jan 11, 2010
Near Bristol
I tried 4 or 5 keyboards before settling on this. While it may not have the gimmicky approach of swype or slide it it is a very well laid out keyboard thats an all in one package. By that I mean theres no requirement to go off to the market place to find more themes etc.

From within the program you can have it laid out and themed in various ways and change just about every option you desire including vibrating feedback, sounds, theme, language etc.

However the reason I especially plumped for this was the fact it allowed space around the keys rather than lumping them all together. IMO this proved a much easier layout to use for day to day typing on my dell streak.

I purchased the keyboard a couple days ago, and while I like the keyboard and the features it offers (swiping down to lower the keyboard is awesome), but I find that the autocorrect and typo learning doesn't match the HTC keyboard on the Evo.

If I could use the Evo's prediction/correction system with this keyboard layout I'd love it. Until then I'm probably going to keep looking around.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones