• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smartphone Newbie (LG Vortex)

mmae

Lurker
Feb 27, 2011
Hi folks!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you all know how much I appreciate each and every one of you.

I am a first time smartphone user and boy-howdy I have at times felt like I wasn't able to tread water fast enough. I thought for sure I was going to have to return phone for my stupidity. Not so!

I feel soo grateful for finding this forum. You guys have already answered about a gazillion questions I have had regarding my LG Vortex. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hopefully, someday I'll be able to pay back someone who is having questions regarding their phone. Please note**I did state SOMEDAY!! Ha.

Thanks again everyone and I truly do appreciate all the help. Keep on keepin on.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones