• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smells like Microsoft!

DroidDO

Nov 25, 2009
I'm sure there are others out there that share the same opinion:

It's completely absurd that Motorola and Verizon are advertising as a "feature" what should have been standard from the beginning.

Releasing the same phone with a larger battery is just silly. We all know it should have come with a better battery from the start. I like the razr. I have a rezound; the battery sucks on that too.

But come on Motorola! This was a planned move. Sell a phone with a non-replaceable battery, then sell one with a bigger non-replaceable battery. It's smart business. HTC gets $50 for extending the rezound battery. Motorola gets to sell a $300 (maybe 600 off contract) new phone. No wonder google wants to buy them!!

This all smells of Microsoft, release a product with flaws and then sell the "upgrade" that actually works.

I wish I had enough money to hire you guys to design a phone that just works. But then we'd go broke cause we wouldn't have anything to sell as an upgrade.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones