• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Software update, now no alarm!? . .

LewiH

Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys, hope you can help...

I've always had the alarm widget on my home page and it's very handy. I recently did a software update and now I don't have a widget for alarms nor can I seem to set an alarm manually...

The only way I've been able to set an alarm is by double tapping the home button and talking to it :-/ surely that's not right!?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Thanks for the replies people... Jamstew, it was update 4.4.4, when I get the chance to back up my phone I'll try a factor re-set.

Funkylogik, when I pull down the menu and tap the clock it just bring up normal date and time settings, no alarm settings...

Madbat, there is no alarm option in the widgets... I have checked checked and checked again in case I was just going mad!? But definitely not there. And sorry, what do you mean by launchers? It's completely stock phone, wouldn't have changed any launchers or anything

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones