• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SOLD] Galaxy Nexus accessories: case, screen protector, car charger, otg cable, microsim adapt

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy43210

Jul 20, 2011
I bought some accessories for the Galaxy Nexus, but I returned it and bought the Galaxy Note instead. I'm selling these accessories for $10 shipped to any 50 states within USA. Accept PayPal with confirmed shipping address only. Will ship via USPS First Class.

The packaging includes: 3 screen protectors, TPU case, car charger, OTG cable, microsim adaptor.

Note: Please do not make this into the inquisition. This should be a simple sale, sold as is, either you buy or not. I know this is my first sale here, but you can trust me. I will ship the items listed here out to you. It is not even worth my effort to stand in line of the post office to mail this, I merely want to pass this on since I don't need it.

PS. If you intend to use the microsim adapter, heed my warning: http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...rt-microsim-into-galaxy-note.html#post3665314

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones