• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help somebody help me pls...

rmoana

Lurker
Sep 12, 2012
my mother is in u.s....she gave my s2 phone im here in the philippines...
i have a problem on my wifi its not working always turning on wifi... always scanning for networks...

can you help me...
i go in samsung center here in philippines they told me to reboot my phone and take the risk that it will be tottally block out...but i refuse...the only is the wifi... :thinking:

my mother is in u.s....she gave my s2 phone im here in the philippines...
i have a problem on my wifi its not working always turning on wifi... always scanning for networks...

can you help me...
i go in samsung center here in philippines they told me to reboot my phone and take the risk that it will be tottally block out...but i refuse...the only is the wifi... :thinking:

why would rebooting block your phone? makes no sense. do a hard reset (hold volume up and down buttons and the power button all at same time for 10 secs)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones