• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jstarr

Lurker
Jun 16, 2023
I have an s21 plus and the issue I'm having is that when I get sent pictures, it comes up as automatically expired.. like it expires the minute it's sent and when I click it, it says somethings wrong. Here's the catch though, for some reason it doesn't work when my sister, (Galaxy, verizon, diff plan) sends me pictures or my husband (Galaxy, Verizon, diff plan). However, my mother, who has an apple, with Verizon and shares the same plan with my sister--- her pictures send. Could someone help me with this? Samsung just told me to get a new phone. Thanks

what text messaging app are you using? these folks who are sending you text, are they from iphones or android? check your mms settings.

My husband and sister both have an android and my mms settings are normal im pretty sure.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230616_202201_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230616_202201_Messages.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones