• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sometimes I think Google doesn't think things through

Why they removed the dark theme is beyond me, and to this day still promises of bringing it back, now there is an option (well at least it was made an option) that you can use the sd card to install apps on but that requires you to format your sd card to something only your phone and Linux can properly use.. How on earth am I to get music back on to my sd card, redownloading it all again is a no go, nor is Google drive.. Data isn't cheap in my country.. Only option seems to be is copy to the phone 4 gigs at a time and then move it to sd card.. And if I ever want anything from my sd card I must copy it from my sd card to my internal memory and then to my pc.. How is that logical and progressing forward?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones