1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sopcast on N7 ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ipodnano, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ipodnano

ipodnano Lurker

Hi guys,

I am about to purchase a Nexus 7, but before I do could anyone please tell me if Sopcast player can be installed and works on the N7??

Much appreciated

Leroy

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I don't have my N7 with me, but the Play market on the web lists it as compatible with all my devices.

3. ipodnano

ipodnano Lurker

Thanks. I never knew it was available through play store. I always downloaded from website.

4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Was it the dev's site. I always limit myself to the dev's site or a known market (Play, Amazon, GetJar) for my downloads to keep the creepy crawly's out of my phone and make sure the dev is properly compensated. I'll grab the play link and post back.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImlkZXZlbC5zb3BjYXN0LmdvIl0.

EarlyMon likes this.
  5. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

sopcast.com terms of service -

Be advised that if using this in the USA, some of the peer-to-peer may violate copyrights, and that as an end user, you can be subject to the same civil and criminal penalties if caught as those distributing feeds (and the TV industry is always scanned the net for violations, believe me).

Sopcast is trying to cover their bases saying that the program is for test purposes only. That won't save them if they're charged by the US Justice Department as trying to be coy - one such movie distributor from the web is now serving up to 10 years in a federal pen for trying to be coy about his terms of service.

I advise approaching with extreme caution.