• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sorting Bookmarks in the default browser

jorell

Apr 7, 2010
Anyone have this issue:

• Using the default browser and click 'Menu --> Bookmarks'
  • Then 'Menu --> Sort By'
  • Then I select 'Mostly used' and hit OK.

It now sorts by 'Mostly used', but when I go back to my bookmarks, it often reverts to sorting by 'Newest'. It's usually fine when I immediately look at the bookmarks again, but when browsing later in the day it reverts back. I prefer to have my most used bookmarks listed first and having to reset as often as I do is annoying.

I searched the forums but no luck. Any insight? You may have to set it once and check again later.

Thanks.

Anyone have this issue:

• Using the default browser and click 'Menu --> Bookmarks'
  • Then 'Menu --> Sort By'
  • Then I select 'Mostly used' and hit OK.
It now sorts by 'Mostly used', but when I go back to my bookmarks, it often reverts to sorting by 'Newest'. It's usually fine when I immediately look at the bookmarks again, but when browsing later in the day it reverts back. I prefer to have my most used bookmarks listed first and having to reset as often as I do is annoying.

I searched the forums but no luck. Any insight? You may have to set it once and check again later.

Thanks.

I have the same issue but I have not yet figured out how to resolve it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones