• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sound problems with use of Equalizer

redraptor

Android Enthusiast
Sep 6, 2010
Much too far from the waves
Hey guys!

Ok so heres the problem: I have rooted my Note. I attempted to use a sound enhancer to make the bass in my Beats (Dont wanna hear the hate, okay?) and for some reason I get nothing but sound problems with play back. It pops, cracks and randomly cuts off (The sound enhancement). I figured it was the Rom so I loaded up another one. Same deal. So I tried an AOSP ROM. Its works perfectly. I would use that rom but I am SEVERELY missing my S-pen functionality. So I just decided to completely unroot and go back to stock, hoping that would fix all my problems. I would get a properly working sound enhancer and S-pen functionality. Well now that im back on stock, the EQ is not working again...Is this a problem with touchwiz or the Note itself!? Im getting super frustrated. Ive wasted time and my patience is almost gone...I just cant seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones