1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Sounds through bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dman65, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Dman65

Dman65 New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is possible to get all of the EVO 4Gs sounds to come through the bluetooth headset?

When I am driving I would like to be able to hear turn by turn directions through a headset as well as any system notifications I have. At work I would like to hear any system notifications without those around me having to hear them.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. asnski

asnski Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I am wondering this too.

3. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Animation Director
    Palatine IL.
    I tried my navigation and the turn by turn voice works over the BT headset and the speakerphone.

Called using my land line to leave a message to my Google Voice and I did not get the sound system notifications for either the messages or voice mail.

could be a setting we're missing somewhere, I've looked under the BT settings and phone settings and found nothing.

I would be interested in how to change this or set this up also?

4. wvufan

wvufan Active Member

Jun 7, 2010
    It may be related to the type of headset you have. I have a convertible Plantronics that can be stereo or mono, and so it supports the A2DP and AVRCP profiles. I get all sounds through BT, and can play/pause/skip music through the headset, but only some newer mono headsets support those profiles (I'd love to find one, as the Plantronics 855 is not a great form factor).

Bagua likes this.
  5. Bagua

Bagua Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Animation Director
    Palatine IL.
    Hmm have to see if my headphones support the Avrcp,if I'm not mistaken.

Tags: