• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[SPOILERS] Walking Dead Discussion

hnkqgucp2dpy.jpg

Upvote 0
Has it passed the comic book yet?
I saw a guy with the comic book in a Newbury Comics books bag on the Green Line once and the cover blew my mind.
No, they haven't caught up to the comics yet. What's cool about the covers is if you line them up side by side, the zombies meet up and continue on like one long drawing. (This is for the trade paperbacks, not the individual comics)

Upvote 0
The eighth season has begun and all that but it feels like kinda uninteresting, dull and not so much about survival. FearTWD has the realism factor done right in my opinion but TWD is more like a zombie video game.
Even the special effects in TWD look underwhelming. Oh, that tiger looks so fake and the car explosion was so obvious as well.
Gonna give TWD S8 a couple of weeks (episodes) but haven't really been hooked on it since Season 1-2.. I've just been following cause it's so many damn seasons as is. lol I did give up on Arrow, ugh I couldn't stand anymore the acting, dialogues or sfx of it, and not to forget Felicity's 'comedy.'

Upvote 0
What about zombie squirrels? :-D

And maybe some zombie roaches? XD

Haha lol!

I think I would make one freaking scary writer haha people would wonder if I need serious help or not haha! XD

Lol but people might eventually be throwing thing at the TV set because because I might suck so much. :D

And then I ask "why did I just waste 45 minutes of my life!?"

Hahaha! Or maybe a great science fiction comedy?

Or maybe an angry scientist that gives roaches hyper intelligence that destroy all of mankind? :)

Upvote 0
What about zombie squirrels? :-D
And maybe some zombie roaches? XD
Haha lol!
I think I would make one freaking scary writer haha people would wonder if I need serious help or not haha! XD
Lol but people might eventually be throwing thing at the TV set because because I might suck so much.
biggrin.png

And then I ask 'why did I just waste 45 minutes of my life!?'
Hahaha! Or maybe a great science fiction comedy?
Or maybe an angry scientist that gives roaches hyper intelligence that destroy all of mankind?
smilie.png
An entire episode of FearTWD or TWD with survivors using zombie blood and cleaning up the place would pretty much solve most of the issues.
TWD has become the GoT of AMC. Bleh.

Upvote 0
so i'm doing a marathon of TWD in anticipation for season 10. right now i'm almost to the season finale of season 7. i really love this show....sure some seasons are better than others just as some episodes are better than others. but overall i'm a huge fan.

is anybody else still a fan?

Yea I still watch it! I also watch fear but this season is a slow one and has been hard to get into

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Yea I still watch it! I also watch fear but this season is a slow one and has been hard to get into
i think i watched the first season of fear though not sure why i stopped after that. i should start watching it again....yet another thing i need to watch.

what are they on now? season 4? is it something i should invest my time with?

Upvote 0
i think i watched the first season of fear though not sure why i stopped after that. i should start watching it again....yet another thing i need to watch.

what are they on now? season 4? is it something i should invest my time with?

I think they just ended 5 but this season is one you can fast forward thru! There are some things worth watching and alot that isn't at all! Prev seasons were good I thought though! If the next season is like this last one was I'll be dropping it! I haven't been into watching alot of tv lately!

Upvote 0
so i'm doing a marathon of TWD in anticipation for season 10. right now i'm almost to the season finale of season 7. i really love this show....sure some seasons are better than others just as some episodes are better than others. but overall i'm a huge fan.

is anybody else still a fan?

I lost interest after the war w/Negan. I haven't had time to watch lately and I don't rush to watch on demand like I used to. Maybe I will do a marathon and finish but not sure.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones