• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint BlackBerry 9650 (Bold) with OS 6! Only 6 months old

Hizorse

Jul 16, 2010
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Details
Item :Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650
Price :165.00
Currency :USD
Condition : 8-8.5/10
Includes : Original box, manual, leather case, otterbox defender, generic case, usb cable, wall charger, microsd.

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation
Payment Methods : Paypal or Postal Money Order

Notes Any questions please ask!

Will consider partial trade on a *nice* GPS.

Just got a Epic activated today so I am no longer in need of my 9650. I bought this on 6/11/10 and used it up til two weeks ago. Have all the original box/papers/cd/wall charger, Blackberry leather magnetic clip and the sync cable. I also have a Otterbox Defender (I think) case for it. The case has the little raised nub for the lock button cut off it as I thought it was unlocking the key pad while in my pocket but it was actually a glitch in QuickLaunch that was doing it. Shows minor wear from usage which isn't bad looking at all. The most noticable blemish on it is that there is a clear coating over the track pad and that is starting to flake off. It does not effect how the track pad works and after looking around its starting to look like its fairly common.

Phone is currently updated to the latest OS 6.

I would rate this phone a 8-8.5/10

Will sell for $165 shipped with payment being made through Paypal as gift or you pay the fees. I will also accept a Postal Money Order.

I also have activation codes for Tether Berry, QuickLaunch and BerryBuzz (older version needs a paid upgrade). Tether and QL worked when I stopped using the phone.

96501.jpg

96502.jpg

96503.jpg

It looks great!
I'm am sad to hear that you just got the Epic - only because I am trying to trade my 1 1/2 month old Samsung Epic for a Blackberry Bold 9650.

Would you consider doing a trade? Because surely you could sell the Epic for more than what you are selling this for ($200 minimum)

Sorry I actually sold this a few days ago and forgot to mark this sold. Wish I did have it though because I would have done that in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones