• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Full Upgrade Eligibility ??

To check current status you can text the word 'upgrade' to 1311.

Also, you can log into your sprint account on their website and I think you can hover over your phone icon to see current upgrade eligibility or view your contract details if you aren't currently eligible.

As I had posted on the other thread, I have been under the impression that everybody gets the full upgrade after 2 years unless you are the primary line on a Premier Account (I don't know the requirements to have that status).

Hopefully somebody can either confirm what I've posted or give updated information.

Upvote 0
To check current status you can text the word 'upgrade' to 1311.

Also, you can log into your sprint account on their website and I think you can hover over your phone icon to see current upgrade eligibility or view your contract details if you aren't currently eligible.

As I had posted on the other thread, I have been under the impression that everybody gets the full upgrade after 2 years unless you are the primary line on a Premier Account (I don't know the requirements to have that status).

Hopefully somebody can either confirm what I've posted or give updated information.

i sent the text and it said 06/01/11 Save $150 w/2 yr contract ($75 w/1 yr) .. so im guessing that means by june 1st ill be eligible for a full upgrade.. im the only person on my account so im assuming im the primary account holder lol and by june 1st ill have had my evo for about a year.. before the evo i was on a tmobile family plan

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones