• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Rooted OG EVO to rooted note 2

Its 299 here with the upgrade.

Maybe there's some better deals out there
ehasyze7.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361576931727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361576931727.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 47
Upvote 0
Well everyone Thanks for all the input ......BUT I JUST GOT THE EVO LTE AT BEST BUY FOR THE GREAT LOW PRICE OF $1.00. I just could not pass it up. So if you are looking for me you know where ill be:smokingsomb:
Hope this post helps any one looking to up grade.

Nice!!!! I hope you enjoy your new device!!!
Ocnbrze will be give you your initiation over there:p

Upvote 0
Yea, I am in the same boat. It is getting to the point on OG Evo is just getting tired. I have been looking hard at the Note 2 as its replacement.

I am glad to hear that the N2 is an easy root, I have to say I have messed with the S2 and S3 and I have not been impressed with the UI at all. I have always like Sense (Hero and Evo )

I'll have to look into some of the alternate roms.

-Robert

Upvote 0
Yea, I am in the same boat. It is getting to the point on OG Evo is just getting tired. I have been looking hard at the Note 2 as its replacement.

I am glad to hear that the N2 is an easy root, I have to say I have messed with the S2 and S3 and I have not been impressed with the UI at all. I have always like Sense (Hero and Evo )

I'll have to look into some of the alternate roms.

-Robert

have you tried deck's reloaded yet for the og evo? if not i really suggest that you try it. it is what i'm using now on my non activated og evo.....but i like i said before you can't go wrong with the note 2.

but like i also said the evo 4g lte just kicks butt for me. i love the phone and i can easily see myself with it for the duration of my 2 yr contract. which i could not say for the evo 3d which i hated.

i think though my next phone will be a note of some sort. curious to see what is out there when my contract ends.

Reactions: TADitto
Upvote 0
I currently use a note2 and evo lte. I wish I would have bought 2 of the notes. IMHO, its a better device overall. I like the developmemt on the evo side but it just doesn't compare. I really wish I was as familiar with the note2 as I am the evo. I use the note2 as hot spot/air card of sorts. Data transfer on the note2 is way faster than my evo lte.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones