• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint TV Unable to determine location Error!??

DtroitPunk72

Feb 7, 2012
I have tried initiating a chat and calling for "customer service". Don't even get me started! Also searched to try to find others who were having this issue or who had found a workaround to no avail!

I have already done the things it says need to be done after checking location. It displays Error: unable to determine your location. Please ensure location services are enabled by following these steps 1. Go to your devices settings menu 2. Select location 3. turn on use wireless networks. 4. then return to this app.
All these steps are done and it keeps saying the same thing!

I had this problem, too. Everything was working fine... then one day I got the same error message you have. It lasted for a few days... and then started working again just fine. Wish I had a fix for you , but it "fixed itself." Hope yours does the same. Maybe try deleting and re-installing the Sprint TV App. I really don't use Sprint TV for much, but have to admit, the Free ESPN mobile is really cool! Watching OSU vs Purdue live now and quality is pretty good! :) Good luck, man!

Reactions: DtroitPunk72
Upvote 0
I had this problem, too. Everything was working fine... then one day I got the same error message you have. It lasted for a few days... and then started working again just fine. Wish I had a fix for you , but it "fixed itself." Hope yours does the same. Maybe try deleting and re-installing the Sprint TV App. I really don't use Sprint TV for much, but have to admit, the Free ESPN mobile is really cool! Watching OSU vs Purdue live now and quality is pretty good! :) Good luck, man!

I am considering uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I cant get it to work at ALL. Weird stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones